To address some technical questions, pure fluid mechanics, structural mechanics or thermal calculation methods alone are insufficient. Nonetheless they are necessary for illustrating the interaction of several physical processes.
We can answer your questions with measureable variables.
Examples of technical issues and variables might be:
- How is the coating thickness distribution? (Dip coating, coating processes)
- How round is an edge? (Deburring)
- Are there deposits? (2-Phase flow)
- How loud is it? (Acoustic)
- What are the effects of the welding process? (Thermal deformation/warping)
- What is a component’s maximum deviation from the CAD-status? (size accuracy/dimensional tolerance)
If your issues cannot be addressed with our licensed, commercial software programs, our programming experts will integrate the features you need.